Training of Trainers (TOT)
Our trainer support team is excited to promote Training of Trainers (TOTs) events to give trainers the opportunity to expand their training content and deliver new curriculum to meet the needs of early childhood professionals in their communities.
Here is some general information about TOTs:
- TOTs may be face-to-face or offered online through Eager-to-Learn.
- All TOT participants must be approved trainers through Achieve Minnesota Center for Professional Development (MNCPD) and provide a Develop ID.
- We’re committed to a transparent TOT application and selection process. Visit our TOT Process section to learn more.
- For further guidance filling out your TOT Application see our TOT Application Tips document.
- Check out our scoring rubric to see how we score applications.
- Find all current and upcoming TOT opportunities on our TOT Calendar.
For more information, email Matt Evans at MattE@childcareawaremn.org or call 651-290-9704 (x111).
- Professionals & Caregivers
- Trainers & RBPD