Worlds of Wisdom Trainer Summit 2017
Inviting All Trainers and RBPD Specialists to Save the Date
This year’s Worlds of Wisdom Trainer Summit will be October 6 -7, 2017, at Cragun’s Resort in Brainerd, Minnesota. It’s an opportunity to foster a community of practice and professional development opportunities for all trainers and Relationship Based Professional Development Specialists approved by the Achieve MNCPD.
Join your colleagues in:
- Increasing competency
- Modeling and promoting professionalism
- Meeting and mingling with your peers
We’ll continue to share details here and in Training Wheels, our monthly eblast to trainers and RBPD Specialists.
Mark your calendars today! We look forward to seeing you at the 2017 Worlds of Wisdom Trainer Summit!
Calling All Presenters
Want to share your knowledge and experience with Minnesota’s trainers and Relationship Based Professional Development Specialists at this year’s Trainer Summit? We’re accepting proposals!
- Approved through MNCPD preferred
- Training level must be at Master Trainer or Higher Education
- Present informative and relevant content to Minnesota’s training professionals
Presenter Registration and Compensation
- Compensation is paid per session:
- $375 per 2-hour session
- $500 per 3-hour session
- One free presenter registration per session (Paid registration required for all additional presenters)
- Complete our online application to submit your proposal
- You may submit more than one application for different topics
- Faxed and mailed postcards will not be accepted
- Submit a completed application by March 31, 2017
- Applicants will be notified of decisions no later than May 31, 2017
Do you have questions about the Trainer Summit or your presenter application? Contact Elsa Carlson.
Elsa Carlson | Trainer & RBPD Outreach Coordinator
Child Care Aware® of Minnesota
Phone 651.290.9704 (x118)
- Professionals & Caregivers
- Trainers & RBPD