T.E.A.C.H. MINNESOTA prefers to recieve applications by the deadlines listed below. Applications postmarked after those deadlines will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
A complete application includes several supplemental materials. Below is a checklist of the items you must submit with your T.E.A.C.H. MINNESOTA application.
Please note: T.E.A.C.H. MINNESOTA applicants, including returning applicants, are now required to join Develop, Minnesota's professional development registry. Please visit here for more information about Develop, including where to sign up.
- Copy of most recent Schedule C tax form (family child care providers)
- Copy of recent paystub (child care center employees)
- Copy of current program license
- Copy of completed and signed participation agreement
- An Individual ID number from Develop
- Copy of college plan signed by college advisor (first time or new degree applicants only)
- Copy of college acceptance letter (first time or new degree applicants only)
Center/School-Age Care Employee or Family Child Care Provider
|Center Director/Assistant Director/Other Administrator|
|Center Director Participation Agreement|
Please note: To ensure that your application is reviewed by the award committee, it must be postmarked by the posted deadlines. Applications received after that time will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Professionals & Caregivers
Professionals & Caregivers
- Parent Aware
- Professional Development
- New Program Information
- Local Resources
- Grants and Scholarships
- News for Professionals
- Health Care Consultants
- Family, Friend & Neighbors
- Tips and Topics