Minnesota Child Care Credential
The Minnesota Child Care Credential (MNCCC) offers training in all aspects of caring for and nurturing children. Join a community of caregivers learning the latest, striving for more and graduating to the next level of the profession. The MNCCC is aligned with the National Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential so that those who complete it will also have completed all training required for the National CDA. Furthermore, the MNCCC also fulfills all of the required trainings for Parent Aware.
The Minnesota Child Care Credential lasts for a lifetime and establishes you as a professional committed to ongoing learning.
- A complete foundation in caring for children
- All training required for the National Child Development Associate Credential
- Meets Parent Aware Training Requirements
- A community of learners: join a cohort of your peers
- Online and traditional classroom training options
- The latest training, carefully planned and sequenced
- Supporting children’s health and wellness
- Using and choosing curriculum
- Partnering with families
- Encouraging literacy
- Building strong and nurturing relationships with children
- Planning for a successful business
- Offering children the best care available!
- Sign a participation agreement
- Complete training
- Complete assigned coursework on time to meet the requirement of the instructor
- Professionals & Caregivers
- Trainers & RBPD